Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of Instant Payments and Instant Payouts. We provide a convenient transaction experience for consumers and reduce the risk in the payment process for merchants. Founded in Stockholm in 2019, Brite is committed to providing the best possible payment solution for everyone involved in a transaction.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants and end-users.
Want to join us on our journey? The future is brite!
What you will do
At Brite you will work with our core team of highly skilled developers. Your tasks will be to design, develop and build a scalable and future-proof framework. You will work on building components to the core platform as well as to bridge between Brites systems and the banks across Europe, in order to deliver authentication (AIS) and payment initiation (PIS).
As a Senior GCP Engineer, you will be part of the team making architectural decisions for the Brite platform, as well as helping the rest of the team with day-to-day optimizations in GCP usage.
As a Senior Engineer at Brite, you will have a major impact on building the foundation of our core platform. With that said, you will be a vital part of the next fintech unicorn!
Are you a brite mind?
- At least 3 years of extensive GCP usage, including NDB, Big Query, Compute Engine, App engine and GCP Logging
- At least 3 years of experience in systems development in Python
- Experience in building scalable, service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with transaction intensive systems
- Communication skills (English)
It's also good if you have:
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.).
- A degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
What we offer
- An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself
- A dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment where you will have the possibility to make an impact from your first day onwards
- A flat organization, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making
- An environment where we start small and learn fast to do big things
- A team that cares about sharing, collaborative work, and prestigelessness
- ... and you will be part of a growing team of fun and skilled people ✨