Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of instant pay-ins and instant payouts. We provide a convenient transaction experience for consumers and a risk-free payment process for merchants. Brite is a growing fintech company that was founded in Stockholm in 2019 and has now close to 100 employees. Brite is present in many countries throughout Europe.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants and end-users.
As Brite is growing its business and organization, the Finance department is looking for an additional Business Controller to join the team.
Want to join us on our journey? The future is brite!
What you will do
As a Business Controller at Brite you will be an important part of the Finance team. You will report to the CFO and together with another Business Controller you will be managing all aspects of financial and business performance analytics, forecasting, cost governance and reporting. You will be working closely with all business areas on a continuous basis, supporting analysis in multiple areas such as industry/market overviews, pricing grids/margin estimates, budget processes etc. If you are a commercial driven Business Controller - this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Working at Brite also means developing and refining your responsibilities as you go since Brite is growing fast and our business environment is constantly changing. This means that this role is built for a driven and self-going individual who enjoys and sees opportunities in an ever-changing environment.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting in annual forecasting and budgeting cycles
- Internal and external reporting of business performance and key metrics, this includes reporting to senior management, the board of directors and investors
- Working closely with the Commercial team at Brite in calculating and setting price levels for commercial proposals as well as being material in setting the pricing strategy
- Identifying needs for and take part in developing and establishing processes within the Business Controlling area
- Take part in various projects within the Finance/BC area
Who you are
As an individual, you have high intrinsic motivation and want to make a dent in the payment landscape. You enjoy working in a challenger environment and have strong entrepreneurial drive and business acumen, not shying away from laying the rails while rolling on them.
Other boxes that you hopefully check:
- Between 2 to 5 years experience from a similar role within fintech, payments or in companies with high transaction volumes
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint or Google sheets / slides
- Fluent in Swedish and fluent / highly comfortable in communicating, reading and writing in English
- Neat and thorough in your work approach
- You work comfortably in a fast-paced international environment
What we offer
- An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself
- A dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment where you will have the possibility to make an impact from your first day onwards
- A flat organization, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making
- An environment where we start small and learn fast to do big things
- A team that cares about sharing, collaborative work, and prestigelessness
- ... and you will be part of a growing team of fun and skilled people ✨
Do you want to learn more about our recruitment process? Here you can read about the hiring flow and find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
We are Brite.
Brite is a second generation FinTech challenger based in Stockholm. Working for first generation fintech companies before founding Brite, our people have previously been part of building European FinTech success stories such as Klarna, Qliro, Trustly, and SOFORT, to name a few. Together we are now working to bring you modern payment solutions that are more accessible and more affordable.
We are developers.
The biggest group of people here at Brite are developers. We want to drive development in the FinTech sector. Our technical platform is open-sourced. That way, other developers can build their solutions on the same platform that we use daily.
Cash is king no more.
Today, practically all financial transactions are handled digitally. At Brite we build on the foundation laid by European payment companies who shook the status quo in the early 2000s, to create payments that are secure, reliable, and affordable. So, whether you are a bank, an insurance company, online retailer, video game company, or something else, we are bold enough to say that your future is Brite.
Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of instant payments and instant payouts. Founded in Stockholm, Brite is an ever-expanding company that innovates and illuminates the payments space.
Loading application form