Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of Instant Payments and Instant Payouts. We provide a convenient transaction experience for consumers and reduce the risk in the payment process for merchants. Founded in Stockholm in 2019, Brite is committed to providing the best possible payment solution for everyone involved in a transaction.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants and end-users.
Want to join us on our journey? The future is brite!
As a Business Development Manager (France) you will play a vital role in Brite’s commercial success by unlocking new business opportunities. You will be part of an experienced, driven and inclusive team that is changing the face of the European payments landscape by leveraging Open Banking technology.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of understanding the business needs and payment challenges faced by prospects, and can translate these into a clear and compelling sales pitch. The ideal candidate will have a professional network within one or more of our target verticals, these include but are not limited to: the gig / freelance / creator economy, travel, eLearning, online trading, consumer loans and insurance. A payments / fintech background is preferred, but not essential.
As a crucial member of our Commercial team you will identify and research our target customers and build strong relationships with key stakeholders. By driving all stages of the sales process f, you will be a key contributor to the company's growth.
The role includes:
* Entering negotiations and building a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities.
* Leveraging your professional and personal network to get a foot in the door, accelerate the sales cycle and close deals.
* Working closely with our Head of Benelux and France to define and execute a playbook that delivers new business within agreed timescales.
* Using our CRM tool (Salesforce) to track and manage your opportunities, ensuring they are up to date and market feedback is accurately captured.
Are you a brite mind?
You are a natural communicator who is able to work closely with different teams and with Marketing, Product and Merchant Solutions in particular. To be successful in this role, you are able to demonstrate:
* How they provide structured market feedback to non-customer facing teams at Brite in a way that helps us to continually improve our product, customer experience and marketing activities.
* How you influence key stakeholders (from the economic buyer to internal champions) to move deals forward at pace.
* How you have executed an effective sales strategy in the past, supported by detailed examples.
* Your grasp of a technical and / or payments solution and how you communicated it to potential clients.
* How operational excellence and discipline has delivered results in the past.
* You are a fluent French and English speaker.
What we offer
Become part of a profitable Fintech, founded and led by some of the best in the industry. The future looks even Briter* as we are disrupting a €200Bn + online payments market. This is your chance to leave your mark, working alongside experienced industry leaders who have done it before and want to do it again. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
* An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself. We believe in continuous learning and knowledge exchange, being our best, energetic and dynamic.
* A flat organization, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making
* Gain exposure to a wide range of verticals and use cases for instant payouts, meaning you will work with the most exciting, fast growth businesses in your market, contacts that will strengthen your professional network.
* Regular business trips to our HQ in Stockholm (Sweden) where you will have the opportunity to connect with a diverse group of technologists and commercial experts.
Do you want to learn more about our recruitment process? Here you can read about the hiring flow and find answers to the most frequently asked questions.