Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of Instant Payments and Instant Payouts. We provide a convenient transaction experience for consumers and reduce the risk in the payment process for merchants. Founded in Stockholm in 2019, Brite is committed to providing the best possible payment solution for everyone involved in a transaction.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants and end-users.
Want to join us on our journey? The future is brite!
What you will do
As the Engineering Manager at Brite, you will lead one or more development teams within the engineering organization. You will assist the CTO in order to develop and maintain the technical system landscape, oversee system architecture and ensure technical regulatory compliance.
You will be responsible for recruitment and steering of one Engineering team in either Stockholm or Malaga as well as general processes across the entire engineering organization such as e.g. the release-, branching- and test strategy together with the CTO and the rest of the team.
As a manager at Brite, you will have a major impact on building the foundation of our ways of working as well as shaping the team. With that said, you will be a vital part of the next fintech unicorn!
Are you a brite mind?
- +2 years of experience from management position within an engineering organization
- Strong technical background
- Experience from growing teams/organizations
- Recruitment skills
- Communication in both Swedish and English
What we offer
- An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself
- A dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment where you will have the possibility to make an impact from your first day onwards
- A flat organization, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making
- An environment where we start small and learn fast to do big things
- A team that cares about sharing, collaborative work, and prestigelessness
- ... and you will be part of a growing team of fun and skilled people ✨
Do you want to learn more about our recruitment process? Here you can read about the hiring flow and find answers to the most frequently asked questions.