Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of Instant Payments and Instant Payouts. We provide a convenient transaction experience for consumers and reduce the risk in the payment process for merchants. Founded in Stockholm in 2019, Brite is committed to providing the best possible payment solution for everyone involved in a transaction.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants and end-users.
Want to join us on our journey? The future is brite!
What you will do
As a Commercial Manager at Brite, the majority of your time will be spent engaging with prospective merchants to understand their business needs and identifying new opportunities for cooperation. Your main focus will be on the iGaming vertical to maximise sales, proactively use your network of contacts to expand Brite reach, and to respond to customer queries. You are proactive in making suggestions to merchants improve the overall experience for Brite customer interactions.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of understanding the business needs and payment challenges faced by prospects in the iGaming vertical, and can translate these into a clear and compelling sales pitch. The ideal candidate will have an existing professional network within iGaming. A payments / fintech background is preferred, but not essential.
As a crucial member of our Commercial team you will identify and research our target customers and build strong relationships with key stakeholders. By driving all stages of the sales process f, you will be a key contributor to the company's growth.
The role includes:
* Entering negotiations and building a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities.
* Leveraging your professional and personal network to get a foot in the door, accelerate the sales cycle and close deals.
* Working closely with our VP Sales, Entertainment to define and execute a playbook that delivers new business within agreed timescales.
* Using our CRM tool (Salesforce) to track and manage your opportunities, ensuring they are up to date and market feedback is accurately captured.
Are you a brite mind?
- You excel in seeking out and creating new business opportunities
- You enjoy customer interactions & have a long-term strategic partnership mindset
- You have high intrinsic motivation, an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset and want to make a dent in the payment landscape
- You are eager to learn new things and have a positive attitude
- You enjoy driving partners, merchants or operators’ needs by truly understanding their business objectives and challenges
- You are comfortable sorting out ambiguity and can bring clarity of purpose to the teams surrounding you
- You know where to start and how to motivate deliveries from other teams
- You are confident in asking questions and making recommendations
- You are a natural communicator and find it easy to relay customer feedback to the right internal stakeholders, to ensure that we are always agile and on the pulse of our customers.
- You enjoy working in an intense, fast-paced international environment and have the ability to communicate and present complex issues and matters to all levels of an organization, not shying away from laying the rails while rolling on them.
What we offer
Become part of a profitable Fintech, founded and led by some of the best in the industry. The future looks even Briter* as we are disrupting a €200Bn + online payments market. This is your chance to leave your mark, working alongside experienced industry leaders who have done it before and want to do it again. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
- An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself
- A dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment where you will have the possibility to make an impact from your first day onwards
- A flat organization, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making
- An environment where we start small and learn fast to do big things
- A team that cares about sharing, collaborative work, and prestigelessness
- ... and you will be part of a growing team of fun and skilled people ✨
Do you want to learn more about our recruitment process? Here you can read about the hiring flow and find answers to the most frequently asked questions.